Vše ohledně kategorie serverů: Minigames a Surf serverů

Map suggestions

Příspěvekod solist » 03 pro 2018, 10:41

Surf_ski_3
Popis mapy: The card takes all the best from Ski2, there is nothing superfluous. I would like to see it on the server, because it is more spacious, unlike ski_2
Link ke stažení: https://yadi.sk/d/zzIbwS9TEmYl8Q
Obrázek

Surf_ski_2_kitsune
Popis mapy: Reworked classic map in a more pleasant tone.
Link ke stažení: https://yadi.sk/d/IPjon0NBoShbvg
Obrázek
solist
Amatér
Amatér

Map suggestions

od Rumcajz » 03 pro 2018, 10:41

A uz jsi vyzkousel treba tohle? Rumcajz
Rumcajz
Rumcajz
Patriot
Rumcajz

Re: Map suggestions

Příspěvekod LynxQ » 05 pro 2018, 20:14

Niektoré mapy by mali ostať neprerobené a presne toto je ten prípad. surf_ski2_go sa nedá nahradiť a nie to ešte nejakou horšie vyzerajúcou mapou. Nevidím dôvod meniť dizajn mapy. ;) :?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413472904
LynxQ
Drbna
Drbna

Příspěvekod LynxQ » 05 pro 2018, 20:24

1.Chýba tam hlavný surf napravo hore od CT/T spawnu
2. surf za TOP2 napravo chýba
3. surf nad ktorým je zamknutie jailu(asi najmenší problém).
4. surf pod jailom + pokiaľ sa pamätám tak ten boost pod jailom skoro ani neboostuje.
Všetky tieto surfy pomáhali na veľa vecí a nemyslím si, že je dobre obmedzovať ľudí ich odstránením. Mapu som hral a prestala ma baviť asi po 10minutách hrania. Hru by to len spomalilo a začala by byť nudná. :?
Za mňa veľké - tejto mape.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413472904
LynxQ
Drbna
Drbna

Příspěvekod solist » 06 pro 2018, 10:19

LynxQ píše:Niektoré mapy by mali ostať neprerobené a presne toto je ten prípad. surf_ski2_go sa nedá nahradiť a nie to ešte nejakou horšie vyzerajúcou mapou. Nevidím dôvod meniť dizajn mapy. ;) :?

I can not agree with you. For example, surf_ski2_kitsune has a more pleasant skyblock and ramps textures. I did not want to replace the current ski_2_go. I just wanted to add it to the list of maps for selection.Players may simply not choose it if they do not want to play on it. There are also more than 25 maps on the server, but they mostly play only 4. Isn't it great if another map looks like an old ski_2_go, but also designed with beautiful textures?
solist
Amatér
Amatér

Příspěvekod polskasila » 06 pro 2018, 13:20 VIP

Hey, both maps are interesting, but there are naturally some cons. I find surf_ski3's textures kinda plain, that's maybe just my opinion, but more importantly it is really similar to surf_ski2_go, I dont see any sense in adding this map, you mentioned that the map is more spacious - yeah, I understand that some players may like more space for surfing and 'flying', but y'know, not everyone wants to wait because of the people in 1vX situations who usually tend to delay the game with their surfing. Go ahead and play even smaller surf_ski2_go, try dying quickly and you'll know how those waitings are annoying :).

The same goes with the surf_ski2_kitsune map, I like those textures, but take into your consideration that not everybody feels comfortable with surf_ski maps and our server would turn to a 'surf_ski' one. :) I'll discuss adding some of those maps, stay tuned.
polskasila
CS:GO HLSA
CS:GO HLSA

Příspěvekod solist » 06 pro 2018, 13:32

polskasila píše:Hey, both maps are interesting, but there are naturally some cons. I find surf_ski3's textures kinda plain, that's maybe just my opinion, but more importantly it is really similar to surf_ski2_go, I dont see any sense in adding this map, you mentioned that the map is more spacious - yeah, I understand that some players may like more space for surfing and 'flying', but y'know, not everyone wants to wait because of the people in 1vX situations who usually tend to delay the game with their surfing. Go ahead and play even smaller surf_ski2_go, try dying quickly and you'll know how those waitings are annoying :).

The same goes with the surf_ski2_kitsune map, I like those textures, but take into your consideration that not everybody feels comfortable with surf_ski maps and our server would turn to a 'surf_ski' one. :) I'll discuss adding some of those maps, stay tuned.

Ok, thanks for attention.
solist
Amatér
Amatér

Zpět na Jump Servery