Zde můžete požádat o zrušení banu na serveru.

[Vyřešeno] Käpy$setä unban request.

Příspěvekod KapySeta » 20 led 2019, 17:16

So i got banned earlier by Boldy reason Wallhacks that i did not have right before my ban i killed someone that was behind a glass wall so i could see him and after killing him i got banned even though i saw him all the time I'd like to get unbanned if not i would like to see a demo of me using a ''wallhack''.
KapySeta
Kolemjdoucí
Kolemjdoucí

[Vyřešeno] Käpy$setä unban request.

od Rumcajz » 20 led 2019, 17:16

A uz jsi vyzkousel treba tohle? Rumcajz
Rumcajz
Rumcajz
Patriot
Rumcajz

Re: Käpy$setä unban request.

Příspěvekod boldy » 20 led 2019, 19:57

1Demo: http://leteckaposta.cz/155348985
časy: 1:26 , 6:59 , 7:50 , 10:50 , 11:05
2Demo: http://leteckaposta.cz/106438644
časy: 1:04 , 14:20 ,18:14 , 18:20 , 26:47
Hráč sa mi zdal podozrivý s cheatovania podla mňa ma WH a Trigger bot na demu su aj často vidno že hráč ma pred sebou nepriateľa ale aj tak nestrieľa dokým nemá naňho crosshair.
Obrázek
boldy
Pokročilý
Pokročilý

Příspěvekod ericek111 » 21 led 2019, 01:54

I've watched both demos and you do seem to know the whereabouts of your enemies better than anyone else.

In my opinion, you were using wallhack. However, for the final verdict a conclusion of another cheathunter is required.
You either die a сука, or live long enough to become a блять.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
ericek111
CS:GO Admin
CS:GO Admin

Příspěvekod KapySeta » 21 led 2019, 11:06

I watched the first it did look a bit suspicious gotta say it myself too but for the part where i shot the enemy through jail i clearly just randomly shot on the place i saw him shooting me from, and when i scoped at t spawn while the enemy was on right i saw him peaking out a little bit while i flew past him and for the triggerbot part i got a small dot on my monitor helps with norecoil a lot but i do understant your suspicion and of course its admin decision and btw i know where to check for enemies since have been playing combat surf for +3 years.
KapySeta
Kolemjdoucí
Kolemjdoucí

Příspěvekod polskasila » 21 led 2019, 22:10 VIP

The ban is valid.
Unban request denied, your chance: chci-vymenit-unban-za-vip-t185980.html
polskasila
CS:GO HLSA
CS:GO HLSA

Zpět na Unban Žádost