Vše ohledně kategorie serverů: Furien Servery

suggestion

Příspěvekod Subaru » 05 čer 2022, 20:48

hello yall i hope u are doing well and in a good health
so,first of all i make this topic here to ask about your opinion if we add that round to "furien when both furien and anti-furien fight each others with only knife ct has super knife while T has their normal knife like old and golden days in the past"
iam sure it will add some good sense in the furien mod again , i understand we have our "knife servers" but in furien mod it will apply some more fun in this mod too like old days
me and some players in the server we were discuss about it today and most of them welcomed with this opinion so i here made this topic to know your opinion and if it possible again to add them iam pretty sure it will make the server more welcome to be played by new players too

thank u so much for reading and i apology if the topic wasn't suitable thank u ^^
plz write here what u like
Subaru
CS 1.6 Admin
CS 1.6 Admin

suggestion

od Rumcajz » 05 čer 2022, 20:48

A uz jsi vyzkousel treba tohle? Rumcajz
Rumcajz
Rumcajz
Patriot
Rumcajz

Re: suggestion

Příspěvekod F3N0M3N » 07 čer 2022, 20:03 VIP

I think it's "interesting" idea - good because it was fun, but also bad, because there were a lots of rule breaking because of this fun round

I don't know why it was canceled, but I do believe it was for good reasons (probably the rule breaking). I do believe there will be soon some update like on other servers (GG, BB...). And I hope it will also bring some fun events.
YouTube: ByF3N0M3N
https://www.youtube.com/user/ByF3N0M3N
F3N0M3N
CS 1.6 CheatHunter
CS 1.6 CheatHunter

Re: suggestion

Příspěvekod Subaru » 08 čer 2022, 00:22

Well yeah I understand the position from breaking the rules, however it can solve when we are in the server or by pp here so I don't think it's the only reason ?! Correct me if I wrong so come on :D it will be more fun than usual Anyway iam excited for the new updates hope it won't take much time ;)
Subaru
CS 1.6 Admin
CS 1.6 Admin

Zpět na Furien Servery