Zde můžete požádat o zrušení banu na serveru.

[V] T.O.P. / MIRAGE ONLY #2

Příspěvekod alekkos » 16 bře 2023, 19:23

STEAM_1:1:80562892
https://banlist.gamesites.cz/csgo/aim/i ... mid&Submit
Hello, it was me and an awper in palace and there where like 5 or more opponents and we knew that some of the pushed ramp and top mid because they killed teammates & also appeared on the mini map and after holding & killing the 1 that came from top mid and one that pushed ramp from the palace entry i started to jiggle peek slowly out and one was posted outside and he killed me (my jiggle peek was dogshit, i jiggled saw a little bit of him, fully picked again and died). After that in a millisecond i got banned and the message said that i was wallhacking. I dont know if the first 2 kills got someone to think that i was wh or the last fight but i think its very easy to understand in a 2 v how many enemies and knowing that alot of them pushed that i was going to check and be careful of every corner. Hope this makes sense and clears my ban. I dont really play the game and only chill in your servers it would suck to get perma for no reason.
Thank you :)
alekkos
Kolemjdoucí
Kolemjdoucí

[V] T.O.P. / MIRAGE ONLY #2

od Rumcajz » 16 bře 2023, 19:23

A uz jsi vyzkousel treba tohle? Rumcajz
Rumcajz
Rumcajz
Patriot
Rumcajz

Re: T.O.P. / MIRAGE ONLY #2

Příspěvekod fraud » 16 bře 2023, 19:40

Hi,

I have contacted the admin who banned you. For now we will wait for him to reply to this thread with his POVdemo, then our CHH team will check the demo for cheats and give you final verdict.

If this unban request is not resolved within 24 hours, someone will give you temporary unban. So for now just patiently wait and don't spam this topic.
fraud
CS:GO CheatHunter

Příspěvekod chall1nger » 16 bře 2023, 20:21

čau, kedže moje pov demo zhadzuje hru tak sem dodávam vyčasované GOTV demo.

čas:
1:09:20 zaujímalo by ma ,jak si vedel o tom druhom v apoch a prečo taký zaujímavý peek.
1:10:49- tento čas som tu dal ako doplnkový lebo som nepochopil ten skok na posledné tčko za krabicami( toto sa stalo aj v hre, nieje to chyba dema a tento čas som nebral veľmi do úvahy kedže to bol 1 moment.)
1:12:00 celkom zaujímavé peekovanie underu.
1:14:35 za celú dobu si nepozeral rampu až ked si videl že tčko ide peekovať.
1:23:00 po kille na rampe si pozeral t-spawn ale celkom zaujimavo si sa pozrel ked tčko malo peekovať.

odkaz na demo: 16.03.2023 17:11:10 https://csgo.gamesites.cz/dema/index.ph ... irageOnly2

toto je za mňa asi všetko, už len počkáme na vyjadrenie CHH teamu, ak sa dokáže že ban bol neoprávnený tak sa ti samozrejme ospravedlním. :)
Obrázek
chall1nger
CS:GO Admin

Příspěvekod alekkos » 16 bře 2023, 22:02

I have tried many times to open the demo but unfortunately i cant. It give me the loading screen and then goes back to the starting screen. Also the google translate does not help to remined me of anything. The only other "weird" moment that i remember is at the start i got, i think 2 kills and then pre-fired ramp and i killed someone. I cant really explain that other than i got lucky and was riding the momentum of having gotten some kills and having a lot of teammates around me to hold the site if i died (also i have played with chall1nger many time and pretty much he shits on me (mechanically) every time :lol: like every other player around or above my level. Anyways if the demo looks to "weird" i cant really do anything, hope CHH clears things up
alekkos
Kolemjdoucí
Kolemjdoucí

Příspěvekod alekkos » 17 bře 2023, 15:53

Hello,
sorry for writing again. I was able to open the demo
The first one i dont think i am doing anything suspicious. I go b and look at b apps i see someone shoot dont get the kill go car and win the fight ( again the google translate does not help me to understand exactly what what you are pointing put).
In the second i am just spamming the boxes i guess with x ray on yes it does seem weird but my teammates are ruining there to get the kill and i am just shooting to still the kill/annoy the opponent so he doesn't kill one of mine. It is like any other wallbank in the game i thing. Like if i had there i peaked mid and i was aiming in very bad spots considering you thing i know where they are +if i know that like 5+ players are pushing top mid why peak again and again (also i dont think you think my aim uses any type of assistance, it is pretty bad)
Third. If you are talking about how i jiggle under its because i always lose the under fight no matter what and i have found success only in that type of fight. Also it gets caught of guard alot of players i do it every time i check under. I do something similar if i have control of top mid too. It is just because my aim isnt that good
Fourth. I do check ramp at the start and then my teammate pushes it so i leave it and go ticket and shoot the palace wall. Then i realize that that dude is going con and i start checking ramp because nobody is there. I am literally going left and right. If i know someone is going to pick am i not supposed to hold the pick? Idont understand what is the problem here at all.
The last one is the one i wrote in my first message. Watching it back doesnt even make sense my teammate reacts faster than me and i have a better position even though you thing i have walls(1:22:15). Then my ramp player and an other one who is at the entrance of palace dies and i know someone is there in both spots. Then the top mid who pushed kills another so i know for sure he is still there. I peak dont see shit because molly also i am 15 hp dont wont to take the fight move back. Bait my teammate :twisted: . Then i aim where i like to play when i push top mid which is the ledge of the stairs but after i aim to this spot. Its not like i peeked on someone's head. Then i react again slowly and my teammate dies (which is impressive if i have wh in my opinion but i dont really know :lol: ). I still aim for the one that pushed top mid because he was there for sure and at this point its a 2 v 6 i have 15 hp and i am trapped in palace i have nothing else to do. During this dead time i start to aim to t spawn then even though you say i have walls i again aim close to me just before he picks me from t and instantly put my crosshair to t again because there was nothing there and i am still waiting for someone to be pushed top mid. I wait a bit incase someone else is there and then i try to clear ramp area and die because again i aim away from my opponent
Hope this clears things up, if you go with the ban i hope its not a perma since the only time i cheated in video game was when i got cheat engine to get souls in dark souls 2 :lol: .
alekkos
Kolemjdoucí
Kolemjdoucí

Příspěvekod poiu » 18 bře 2023, 09:50 VIP

Hi, I have temporarily unbanned you while your request is investigated.
CS:GO PP Admin
CS:GO Cheathunter
poiu

Příspěvekod chall1nger » 18 bře 2023, 11:02

čau, ešte by som rád prihodil tieto 2 časy.

1:05:10- zaujímave zastavenie predtým než mal martin peeknuť.
1:19:40- zaujimave že nebolo info na hrača na shorte a ty ho peekneš s prefire.
Obrázek
chall1nger

Příspěvekod alekkos » 18 bře 2023, 12:20

Hello,
in the first one 1:05:02 someone shoots i peek, kill him. wide swing see him, hide behind the default box reload, my teammate gets shot by him peek him kill him. I dont see the problem (maybe its the same case when you see pros with x ray on and every move fills suspicious idk) then i swing/go to stairs , someone peeks me i kill him (again very slow reaction) and then i pre fire ramp and kill that dude ( that i now know its you :lol: ). That IS weird yes its what i wrote about in a previous message but i dont know, everyone gets a weird kill every game . Like i said before, i was just killing everyone that round and just pre fired a common angle. I had some things wrong there because i couldn't play the demo then. In a sea of dogshit peeks and slow reactions i happened to prefire the admin :cry: . Also i am pretty sure if you where to nitpick every global dude in your server with how much better they are from the rest, you would for sure find a reason to ban them if you wanted too, which is how if feel like here.
1:19:40 i spam the window smoke that they threw, i see a molly and a nade thrown from where i think is short. Then comes the weird part which i do not remember really to explain my movement/shots there BUT at 1:19:48 my teammate who is under (xolzz) sees his head. I do not remember if he was visible in the map and i do not know if i can change the demo map to see only what my teammates see but if i had to guess he popped up on the map at that time and i reacted or i just start shooting and now it looks like i wh. By the way again i dont even hit him and die which is impressive that so many of your example have me ether shoot 2nd or die ( but at the same time i was never an admin and i never cheated so i dont really know how its supposed to look from ether way :lol: )
I dont think it looks like i am cheating in any capacity just for the fact i would have to be a god in the actual game to wh the way you describe me in all of your rounds and i have not even played mm in over 2 year.
Thanks by the way for the temp unban hope it stays that way and even though this process is kinda annoying i get it. It is very rare i see a cheater on your server and you react very fast every time there is one
alekkos
Kolemjdoucí
Kolemjdoucí

Příspěvekod polskasila » 19 bře 2023, 15:45 VIP

The unban remains, sorry for this inconvenience.
polskasila
CS:GO HLSA
CS:GO HLSA

Re: [V] T.O.P. / MIRAGE ONLY #2

Příspěvekod chall1nger » 19 bře 2023, 16:08

i apologize for the inconvenience. Have a nice day :)
Obrázek
chall1nger

Zpět na Unban Žádost